Monday, June 6, 2011

So Behind on this Blogging....

Ok...So I'm way behind on blogging.  I do want to post some new things and will as soon as some other things slow down.  School is over and summer has begun BUT not quite for me....I am moving classrooms!!  It's bit exciting but overwhelming having to pack up all my stuff and boy do I have a lot of stuff!  I'm staying 2nd grade but we have a new teacher moving in SO I chose to move to our basement where there's the library and our Title room but really no other teachers.  I thought it was a nice thing to do to move down there so the new teacher wouldn't be left out and would feel more welcomed by the staff.  The bonuses to the room is it has a sink (which the my current room does not), it's closer to the bathrooms, it'll be much much quieter (our building is 100 years old and everything is noisy)  and I get my very own color printer!!  WOOT WOOT!!!  SO I'm pretty excited.  I just now have to get all my stuff packed up and moved down there!  Once that happens, I hope to actually get better at posting and getting my ideas  on here.  Til then,

No comments: