I'm joining Katie of Persnickety Pickles with her Linky Party of 7 of my favorite things (non-school related)
1. My dogs and cats--I love coming home to my animals and how good they make me feel when I've had a long or yucky day. They are so loyal and such snugglers they can cheer me up instantly.
2. Volleyball--I really enjoy playing volleyball and it's such a nice outlet for me too.
3. Bunco! Oh how I enjoy getting with the girls (and sometimes the guys) and playing Bunco! It's a great evening out and you can win some money!
4. Chocolate/sweet treats--I have an addiction to snacking on sweet things usually. I go through phases with what kind of sweet treats but usually chocolate is involved somehow.
5. Baking--I really like baking...I'm not a great cook but I can make some yummy desserts!
6. My TV shows--I have a few addictions to certain tv shows. I love CSI, SVU, Greys, How I met your mother, amazing race, hell's kitchen, the good wife...I think there's more but I think I've shown that I'm an addict.
7. My niece and nephew--I get to be the fun aunt that they love to see and do stuff with.
8. Warm blankets in the winter--I love my electric blanket on cold winter nights. (too bad my puppy chewed the wires of my newest blanket) I also like my flannel sheets on cold nights.
(ok so I numbered wrong and was off a number so I ended with 8 favorite things :)