Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Class Pet???

I began toying with the idea of a class pet this weekend...I saw free turtles on craigslist and thought "those would be fun"--SO I got the ok from my principal but by then the turtles were gone.  However, I am not giving up on the class pet idea.  I have a new thought "what about a little lizard?"  I'm usually more of a furry animal lover but our district and principal worry about allergies with the furry babies! Does anyone have any thoughts on adopting a lizard for a classroom pet?  Am I getting myself into something difficult?  I'm sure the kids would LOVE a lizard but I'm more concerned with the start up and if it's a good choice.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Aha, as an animal lover, you can't resist! Lizards are great. Just be careful because many start out small and get HUGE! Can't wait to see what you get.

✿Erika
2B Honey Bunch