Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sick day already

Well I don't have much to post as I have been sick for a few days!  In 3 years of teaching at this school, I haven't taken a sick day until Friday!  It was very hard for me to accept that I wouldn't be able to be with my kiddos.  It was only day 3 and it's such a crucial time to get those routines and rules going.  However, after having food poisoning all night Thursday into Friday morning...I just didn't have the strength to teach all day.  I luckily went in to add to my lesson plans.  I do hope to post more about our first few days once I'm more up to snuff....Plus I need to see what my sub got done so I know where to begin on Monday!
One more day to get my strength back and I'll be back in the classroom and hopefully no more sick days!

2 comments:

amy.lemons said...

Oh my goodness! Hope you get better soon!

Tiggeriffic 2nd Graders said...

Thanks Amy....I am finally feeling more like myself!